This is a persistent, non-reassigned, privacy-preserving identifier for a person. Feide recommends using this as an identifier.
- Persistent: The service will receive the same value each time the user logs in.
- Non-reassigned: No other users will ever be assigned the same value at a later time.
- Privacy-preserving: This is a pseudo-random identifying string which reveales no information about the user.
This attribute is singlevalued per service, and is a pseudo-random string. It will not exceed 256 characters in length.
A person has the following value:
- Availability in higher education.:
- Availability, primary and secondary school.:
- Entry type:
- Short description:
- Anonymous user identifier